Contact: Miss Li
Tel.: +86 189-1269-6089
Responsible for successfully providing data management deliverables that meet internal and external client needs.
• Serves as the primary contact for internal and external team members regarding data management activities.
• Authors documents such as interim lock plans, database closure plans, and database unlocking plans.
• Tracks milestones, tasks, and the overall budget for assigned projects.
• Participates in sponsor and/or third-party audits.
• Forecasts units, hours, and resourcing for data management tasks.
• Develops plans and oversees timeliness for activities between the last patient visit and the database lock.
• Contributes to bid and proposal development and participates in bid defense meetings.
• Bachelor's degree or above, minimum two years relevant work experience in data management.
• Good understanding of the study teams role and processes in drug development.
• Good knowledge of clinical data management systems and processes.
• Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate proactively and good written, oral and presentation skills to ensure key information is provided clearly, quickly and accurately at the appropriate time.